My first blog

 10/8 

In this weekend, i came to Osaka for the first time in two months. Osaka is my hometown. I have some reasons to come to Osaka. The one of them is to see my cat  "Anzu".

She is so cute. I love her sparklling eyes and her soft cheek and her sharp teeth and...more. When i am so tired, she come to me and rub my hand by her head. My heart is held by her cuteness, so i must see her at least 10 times in a year. Otherwise, my heart vanish.

PM 8:00 I arrived home, and succeeded to see Anzu. She was sleeping on my bed, so i could not be rubbed my hand. But i was satisfied because sleeping Anzu is bery cute.


コメント

  1. I find Anzu is very cute cat. I want to look her someday.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Sleeping cat is so cute. The cat's name is cute too.

    返信削除
  4. Anzu is very happy cat because she is loved you deeply.

    返信削除
  5. I would like to see Anzu and play with her too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

my blog 6

my blog 7